Sunday, September 11, 2011

a Lil' intro bout the blogger (:

   hey there ! im MARY FLORABEL LONGNO LAYSON ALBESA LABORTE . 19 years of age and still feeling like a teen (: currently studying at UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO in davao city . Eldest of the two pretty daughters of PATRICK ALBESA LABORTE & MARGARITA LAYSON LABORTE . my dad is a business man , he is in charge of our bakery business thats trending in whole mindanao and soon in Luzon (: my mom is an OIC-MAPEH in DAVAO CITY NATIONAL HIGHSCHOOL . may 28 is my very special day ! currently taking up BSED major in ENGLISH . though at first i dont like my course , but then again i have no choice . i have a puppy named "PAPI" . im happy and contented . in a relationship with my first & last love GLENN PAUL BUENO (: in this blog you'll know some infos and story im going to share to you from time to time . hope you'll enjoy reading all my post loveys ! ciao :*

No comments:

Post a Comment